19 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a leading Life Science consultancy to assist in the search for Automation Engineers to join the team. If you’re a skilled DeltaV Engineer looking to make the move into the pharmaceutical industry, or a PLC Engineer wanting to learn one of the most popular DCS systems in Life Sciences, this company provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
There have several locations in major Californian cities and have flexibility with remote working between local site visits.
Are you looking to be involved in a range of interesting projects in a successful California-based company?
- Involved in the design, documentation, installation, support activities and maintenance with DeltaV.
- Set up hardware and software systems in the office or on client site.
- DeltaV and AMS software upgrade versions.
- Meet client requirements through the design and implementation of DeltaV.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with DeltaV or Siemens or Rockwell PLCs – there are a few different roles available with a range of seniority.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Background in pharmaceutical industry desired if you have DeltaV experience, required if you only have PLC experience.
- Experience in designing graphics desired but not required.
Please note, to apply you must be a green card holder or a US citizen.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.