$80,000 - $140,000
29 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a leading automation system integrator based in Memphis, Tennessee who are looking to expand their team of DeltaV engineers. Due to increased project demand, they are looking for individuals who are passionate about automation and looking to make a long term commitment to a company.
You would be working within their DeltaV team, based out of their offices in Memphis, Tennessee servicing projects and dealing with customer requirements, providing solutions using your technical expertise. They work within a number of industries such as pharma, food and bev, oil and gas, pulp and paper among others. Their portfolio of work is diverse and it is a tremendous opportunity to work across a number of different industries with a wide variety of clients.
- The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of 3 years DeltaV experience. They are looking to make a number of both junior and senior hires so can look across the experience spectrum.
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Experience and interest in a number of industries
- Based in or willing to relocate to Memphis, Tennessee
- US Citizen/Right to work in the US
What they can offer:
- Tremendous career progression and a long term plan of where you want to go and how to get there!
- The opportunity to work in a variety of industries with high level clients
- Highly competitive salaries based on experience
- Great company culture where you will be valued from Day 1! Long term personal investment!
If interested in applying or have any questions about the role, please give me a call or send your CV to: