6 months ago
I am currently partnering with a consultancy in Aiken, South Carolina, who are working on large Greenfield pharmaceutical and nuclear projects. They are looking for a number of DeltaV Engineers with varied levels of experience to join the team.
If you’re a skilled DeltaV Engineer looking to move into a regulated industry on exciting, substantial projects, my client would like to speak with you.
- Writing design documentation for a variety of continuous process control applications
- Designing and implementing process control strategies.
- Working in several stages of large Greenfield projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with DeltaV (a few roles with varied levels of experience available).
- Experience working in a process industry (i.e. food and beverage, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, water/waste water, etc.)
- Vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Full project life cycle experience
- Experience with Emerson Legacy Control Systems or PLCs desired but not required.
Please note, you must be a US citizen or green card holder to apply.
You can apply for this role by sending me your CV now!
I recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences and Automation so feel free to get in touch with me to find out how I can help you.