65 € an hour
5 months ago
DeltaV Engineer - 12 months contract
Hamlyn Williams is currently partnering with one of the largest biopharmaceutical organsations within the Life Science industry, based in the Netherlands, who are looking to hire a DeltaV Engineer on a 12 month contract to work on site within their Process Automation team, to play a big part in their development and continuous support of the ongoing projects.
They require someone with strong DeltaV knowledge, with a very solid background within the pharmaceutical industry who has the ability to develop and write code from scratch, for the installation of new process equipment across the site. This will involve the integration of these pieces of equipment into the general manufacturing process, whilst being able to develop GAMP documentation to support the changes.
- At least 5 years experience within Process Automation
- Minimum 3 years of experience with DeltaV DCS knowledge is essential.
- Must have a strong programming and coding knowledge.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Knowledge of GAMP.
- Dutch language is preferred, however English is essential.
The successful candidate will also be required to work on call on a number of occasions for the customer. If this is something that you would be interested in, please apply now and we will get in touch to discuss further!