3 months ago
DeltaV Engineer - Singapore
6 month contract
Are you somebody who is seeking a new opportunity within the biotechnology industry and looking for a project that is investing heavily into its manufacturing as well as its people? If you are also looking to work collaboratively in a large team of technically focused engineers, developing yourself whilst learning and assisting those around you then this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for providing innovative automation solutions to problems and opportunities, working daily together with the team on commissioning and qualification duties with in a hands on position or leading and coaching a team depending on experience.
- Ensures timely delivery of project work and documentation.
- Develop and maintain the control systems on site are all running smoothly, taking part in debugging or troubleshooting issues when they arise.
- Provide sufficient and effective leadership and making sure project and work is all aligned with current GMP and S88 standards.
- Ensures alignment with company policies and procedures, regulations, and customer specifications.
- Keeps partners (incl. senior management) informed on project status, outlook, risks and established important metrics for the project.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A technical degree in industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering discipline is required.
- Proven track record in hands on experience working on different phases of project lifecycle across design, construction, commissioning and qualification, project hand-over and start-up.
- Experience with DeltaV system and software minimum 5 years.
- Full project lifecycle experience, with a focus on programming and configuration.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/