4 months ago
Automation Engineer (DeltaV)
6 month contract
Are you looking for your next contract? Is your contract coming to an end in March or before? Or are you a permanent staff member intrigued about the possibilities of the contract world and the flexibility and financial stability it could afford you? Well read on…
The Automation team at Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a leading systems integrator based on the West Coast, US, who are looking for a highly experienced individual with an extensive background within Automation and DeltaV, for a project with a good customer of theirs within the Biopharmaceutical industry. This project would be carried out completely remotely, however for necessary meetings virtually, it is important that this person is based in the United States.
Experienced required includes:
- At least 10 years experience working with DeltaV DCS and a strong understanding across the full project lifecycle.
- Extensive knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and GAMP standard.
- Knowledge of Control Modules, Equipment Modules and Phases within DeltaV
- Ability to manage a project independently from concept through to completion.
- Technically savvy to cope with virtual working demands.
You can apply for this role by sending us your resume or by calling us now!
Contact:+440203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/