Clayton, North Carolina
3 months ago
My client, a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is currently looking to bring on a DeltaV engineer to join their existing team on an initial 6-9 month contract. The role would be based in Clayton, North Carolina and would require someone to work full time on site. The company are dedicated to bringing innovation to the pharmaceutical industry, helping companies bring products to market, providing compliant and future-proof solutions.
They require a DeltaV troubleshooter with knowledge in identifying, implementing and managing coding changes within the software. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, energizing and results orientated with an ability to multi-task. The role would be heavily team based so excellent interpersonal skills are a big bonus!
- 2 years minimum DeltaV experience
- Ability to modify code from concept to operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in API Manufacturing preferred
- Syncade utilization and troubleshooting preferred
- OSISoft Pi Historian utlisation experience preferred
- Knowledge of GAMP and experience with FDA regulated industries a plus
If interested in applying or have any questions about the role, please give me a call or send your CV to:
Telephone: 020 3545 1111
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Process Controls and Automation so please feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion to find out how we can help you.