6 months ago
We are currently working with a client looking for a Dental Surgery Assistant in its newly set up specialist day surgery medical building. With the offering of the latest technology and machineries, they offer an extensive range of speciality treatments. In the dentistry floor, it is well equipped with CT, intra-oral scanner, milling machine, furnace and 3D printer.
As a Dental Surgery Assistant you will:
- Assist in daily clinical services, operations and patient care duties
- Resposible for treatment preparation and equipment set up
- Stock taking and inventory control
- Check instruments daily
- Ensure clinic and dental surgeries are hygienic
As a Logistic Manager you will need:
- Minimum 2 years DSA experience
- Experience in dental implants and orthodontics treatment is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Team player with good communication
- Dedicated to provide high standard patient-orientated medical service
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.