about 1 month ago
A Banking client of ours is looking for a Deputy BSA Officer to join its Financial Crime team. In this role you would be responsible for management of key facets of the banks BSA program including Program Office, Training Unit, and Management Information Systems (“MIS”) and reporting teams.
- Establishing BSA policy and procedures to include assisting business unit in developing procedures compliance with BSA requirements (where required)
- To be a main point of contact and escalation point for all BSA-related policy program questions across the wider business
- Responsible for creation of appropriate and effective BSA training materials (where required)
- To conduct annual BSA/OFAC risk assessment and all required policy updates
- 10+ years’ worth of Financial Crime experience in a Financial Institution
- CAMS certified
- Experience with managing BSA Program or Policy teams with enterprise-wide responsibilities
- Experience with managing BSA Training teams and initiatives including curriculum development
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch!