Competitive + Equity
14 days ago
We are partnered with a high-growth, Series D, Crypto Fintech looking or a Deputy CCO to assist with development and operation of compliance regulations surrounding international expansion efforts.
· Maintain an understanding of regional regulations, licensing and compliance requirements in regions of prospective growth
· Assist in compliance operations around the expansion into new markets and establishment of local entities (along with the hiring of international employees, contractors, staff, service providers, etc)
· Keep an understanding of business developments and assist to oversee regional compliance support for cross-functional teams
· Be a key coordinator of the design and implementation of processes surrounding customer onboarding, AML, and sanctions, ensuring regional regulatory requirements are met
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with regional compliance staff, as well as regional regulators
· Oversee regulatory filings, regional examination responses, and interactions with regulators
· 10+ years’ experience in Compliance, including AML, Sanctions and FinCrime
· Demonstrated background in building and and overseeing complex programs in a dynamic, high-growth environment
· Experience working with different financial regulators on an international scale
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with regulators and colleagues across regions and business units
· Previous fintech or startup experience heavily preferred
· Multiple language fluency is a huge plus
Please feel free to connect to learn more about the role!
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech specialist recruiter, I am partnered with a myriad of growing Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest, or you're interested in exploring other opportunities in the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to me @ email@example.com or (619) 326-3672.