4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a banking client in Los Angeles looking to add a Consultant to their Regulatory Compliance team. This consultant will act as Deputy Compliance Manager. This position will act as the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act Officer and report quarterly to the Board of Directors as well as interact with the management and staff regarding training and oversight. In addition to managing the Bank-wide CRA program this position will oversee the Bank’s vendor management program as well as the fair lending risk and consumer complaint processes.
- Manage & administer the Bank’s Compliance Program for consumer regulations
- Act as CRA Officer for Bank-wide CRA program, preparing quarterly reports for Board of Directors
- Act as ID Theft/Red Flags coordinator for the bank and report periodic risk assessments to the Board of Directors.
- Chairperson of the Bank’s Compliance Management Committee, preparing materials for and conducting quarterly committee meetings – and present this information to the Audit Committee for review and approval
- Create and maintain the Bank’s Compliance policies and Vendor Management policy and monitor legal/regulatory environment and assess impact they have on the Bank
- Develop and manage the Bank’s consumer complaint and fair lending risk assessment processes and training as well as developing the annual training compliance schedule and conducting monthly training for management/staff
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a CRCM (ideally)
- 5-10 Years’ experience within Regulatory Compliance
- Knowledge of State/Federal compliance regulations is a MUST
- Familiarity with Regulatory resources including CFPB, FDIC, FRB, and Bankers Compliance
If this position is of interest to you please reach out directly: email@example.com
If you would like to discuss other opportunities within the market please reach out so that we can arrange a time to speak.