6 months ago
Our client is a prestigious personal and corporate banking in the Greater China region.
Oversee IT department
- As a deputy IT manager, you will be expected to help the Hong Kong branch manager for managing cross-functional IT and business teams
- Routine system updates to install entirely new elements, these need to be monitored and guided
Process and Procedures' implementation
- Lead IT team into different project teams for implementing new processes and policies within the infrastructure and/ network area
- Collaborate with colleagues and department heads to develop strategies, help IT department better align itself with the company’s overall financial and corporate strategy.
- University graduate, preferably Computer Science related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 -10 years of relevant experience in banking industry
- Familiar with infrastructure and/ network management
- Good leadership experience to manage & lead internal IT teams
- Exposure in corporate banking would have the advantage
- Great command of both Chinese and English. **Mandarin speaking is required.**