about 1 month ago
A growing pharmacuetical company with a stellar repuation are lookin to onboard a Deputy QA/QP Head on a perm basis.
This will be leading a small QA team but essentially will be part of the senior management team across the site and in the Qulity Assurance department.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- primarily support the management of the Quality department and undertake the role and duties of QP in supporting the release of pharmaceutical products manufactured
- demonstrate leadership across site to support a sustainable quality culture
- deputise for the Head of Quality and will interact with senior members of staff at site
- be engaged in the direction of work within the QA team and in the support, training and mentorship of members of staff across site.
- Ensuring an appropriate Product Quality Review programme is in place to support continual review and understanding of the manufacturing process and promote continual improvement
- Must be a qualified QP
- pharmacutical background
- strong line management experience
- be solution focused
- batch release experience in inhalants and/or clinical trials is preferred but not essential
Attach an updated copy of your CV to be considered