about 1 month ago
Developer Relations Lead - Web3
A FinTech client of ours is looking for an NFT focused Developer Relations Lead to take on a new and exciting role! This is an Ethereum-based blockchain network for the Web3 Ecosystem implementing new NFT based experiences/solutions for customers. The role is fully remote and will report to the Director of Community
- Help to implement a roadmap of exciting events, meetups, and focused sessions for the developer community
- Working with the Director of Community, you will develop a plan to educate, engage and delight our community of developers
- Experience in developer advocacy and community engagement
- Already being immersed and engaged in the world of crypto and NFTs
- Excels in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
- Experience with developer experiences and ambassador programs (including events & meetups)
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Ability to create a data-driven approach to community building, including understanding how to measure the health and success of a developer community.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Marketing market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Remington L. Rodney, r.rodneyhamlynwilliams.com or (619) 943-1270