7 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative specialist DevOps Engineer to join a leading global security company providing the most innovative systems, products and solutions in the Autonomous Systems market!
The ideal individual will be pivotal at this exciting time of growth by introducing their specialist and niche expertise in the build out of this team.
The department is currently growing their Software Development team based in Manchester and are on the hunt for the most creative and ambitious individuals the market boasts.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for supporting the team by implementing, configuring, changing and maintaining a full suite of DevOps tooling.
As you progress through the role, your direction may change should you be exceptionally flexible in tool choices with the ability to work across Open Source and COTS products.
Due to the incomparable opportunity this role presents and lucrative adversity, this position may occasionally require you to work outside of standard office hours, either actively or on call. However, if this be the case, notice will be given.
What skills & experience do I need?
- Experience in implementing and maintaining DevOps tools
- Specifically - Jira, Confluence, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, and more
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience across different programming languages, such as: Java EE, Python, C++
- Experience with open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products
- Working within a Continuous Integration Environment
- Experience of Scaled Agile Frameworks, e.g. SAFe
What’s on offer?
You will be able to gain and maintain UK Government clearances in addition to using your skills and expertise to make a difference in enabling global security in the company’s efforts moving forward.
You will also have access to a benefits package that provides you with the flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & well-being benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
For more information on this premier opportunity, contact Omarion Blackman at firstname.lastname@example.org.