4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a software company in Copenhagen who are seeking a DevOps engineer to join their growing operations department. You will be working in a close knit team of developers and operations specialists to build, automate and support the services applications and infrastructure.
The role will require somebody who has a real interest and commercial background in automation, helping yourself and others in the team to save time and effort using the right tools to do so. The companies reach is truly global, so service provision is of utmost importance.
What your responsibilities will be;
- Build, Automate and Monitor systems using containerization
- Responds to outages and alerts quickly to ensure public and internal availability of our online services and infrastructure.
- Maintains virtual environment.
- Refines processes to develop a culture of quality and high availability.
- Instrument monitoring solutions to gain insight into application performance and understand emerging issues.
- Maintain and develop metrics reporting and monitoring toolset according to evolution of game server components
- Maintains automation and deployment software and tools
Experience in the following is preferred;
- Experience with public cloud technology (AWS is preferred)
- Proficient in at least one container orchestration solution (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Experience in at least one configuration management system (Ansible, Puppet etc)
- Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform preferred but any will do)
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment
- Familiar with Linux environments
English is the working language within the company so clear written and verbal communication is required. Danish language skills are hight desirable.
If you are looking for a change, and an opportunity to work in an agile and automated environment, then please apply for immediate consideration and discussion.