about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global product business headquartered in Hong Kong.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team building an automated, modern development infrastructure that is robust and can scale to support our client’s software development operation.
- Lead improvements to developer productivity through the building of scripts, tools, and other services
- Build and maintain tools needed during build, test and release cycles, to a diverse set of environments
- Design & build high-performant, reliable systems which scale effectively as the solutions grow, taking advantage of cloud technology
- Work closely with development teams to improve workflows around build, test, and deployment of software products Desired Skills:
- Undergrad and/or Masters in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or a related field
- 1 + years experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, continuous delivery with tools like jenkins, circleCI (or similar) and git, automated deployment and management with Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Docker
- Experience with tools for configuration automation/enforcement, software deployment and infrastructure as a code
- Experience with major cloud providers: AWS (preferred), Google Cloud, Azure
- Experience in definition, implementation and deploy of software based on containers (Docker and/or Kubernetes or equivalents)
- Experience with Unix/Linux system administration