19 days ago
My client is launched exciting trading and payment platforms, helped enterprises transform their digital experiences, and advised and invested in 20+ high-growth start-ups.
They are now a team of 150+ diverse thinkers, innovators, builders and leaders working across Asia Pacific with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore. They also have great reputation and track record they are experiencing significant growth in Asia and they are expanding their Singapore team.
- Provide technical guidance for Engineering and DevOps teams.
- Leading native/hybrid cloud design and construction.
- Develop and deliver efficient/repeatable infrastructure through the latest configuration management tools and Infrastructure as Code practices
- 5 + years of consistent software and infrastructure-as-code delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of some combination of AWS, GCP, Azure or hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with API design and micro-service architectures·Strong understanding of networking/security fundamentals and protocols
- Strong experience with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, ECS, Fargate, Nomad, etc
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks, such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc·Good knowledge of build tools, monitoring, logging, CI/CD pipelines, proxy, load balancing.
APPLY now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.