50,000 - 70,000 Euro's per year
2 days ago
DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
Automation plays a major role in the SOC, both internally and externally. There are internal tools for data management, reporting, alarm routing and enrichment and numerous links. Externally, we have our 'digital face' towards our customers, such as dashboards and file share environments. As a Senior Software Engineer, you develop these systems together with colleagues, and you are responsible for keeping them operational.
The DevOps Engineer (CI/CD) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- To contribute efficient improvement in the development process and you think along about the functionalities of the applications.
- To have ideas about how you can use tooling & techniques (for example Cloud services) to automate smartly, and you take the team with you in this.
- To monitor the quality of our software development efforts among the engineers, who are often involved in system and security engineering.
The DevOps Engineer (CI/CD) will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Software engineer experience.
- DevOps tooling and building pipelines experience.
- Ansible, Puppet or Chef experience.
- CI / CD experience.
- Agile experience.
- Do you monitor the overview and the broad outlines? And do you include your colleagues in this?
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience with React is an advantage.
- experience in the cybersecurity domain is an advantage. A strong interest in this is crucial!
If you are a skilled DevOps Engineer (CI/CD) you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.