4 months ago
High profile blue chip company that is currently undertaking it's journey to become a customer-centric, agile and digitally-enabled business. They are embarking on strategic transformations across the business in which modern technologies will play a pivotal role. Consequently, they are building a team that will concentrate on making them more efficient and sustainable.
Perfect opportunity for a DevOps Engineer looking to join an innovative company or someone looking for a fresh, meaningful challenge. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be tasked with designing and implementing the technical architecture of the various cloud artifacts, along with DevOps processes and automated checkpoints. You will work closely with engineering professionals to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently and provide Level 2 support for all cloud related issues, such as IoT connection, system monitoring, change control and incident response.
You will get to work on a number of exciting projects in an agile, innovative and forward thinking team with great exposure to senior management. You will design and implement applications in public cloud whilst getting an opportunity to work on CI/CD pipelines, NoSQL, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Terraform, microservice architecture, RESTful and GraphQL. Cantonese/Mandarin is not needed but a plus.
- Design, implement and document the technical architecture of the various cloud artifacts
- Design, implement and document DevOps processes and automated checkpoints
- Work closely with engineering professionals to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Provide Level 2 support for all cloud related issues, including IoT connection, system monitoring, change control and incident response.
- Support on security assessment services and establish practices & processes to manage improvements and breaches
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing applications in public cloud, AWS preferred
- Build CI/CD pipelines with cloud-native and/or opensource tools
- Experience with relational database and working knowledge of NoSQL
- Hands on experience of Python and/or Node.js
- Hands on experience of Linux, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful and GraphQL
- Strong awareness of networking protocols and cyber security