about 1 month ago
01 November 2021
Hamlyn Williams are delighted to be partnered with a global powerhouse of the Crypto trading market who are building their UK technical team with DevOps Engineers. The company have grown year on year since establishing themselves in 2016, with offices in Europe and Asia, and plans to further expand in 2021.
The company are rapidly expanding their UK operations, with growth in all areas of technology. These positions will complement the already well established DevOps team based in the companies head quarters in Asia.
About the role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in a number of technically challenging problems, oversees design and coding for features. This position will be working very closely in multiple functions of the organization. You will be involving every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Contribute to system architecture design
- Communicate, escalate and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems are solved
- Improve system and security monitoring throughout our trading platform
- Work closely with the senior system engineer to influence decision making and implementation efforts
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Basic programming skill
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis)
- Proficiency in DevOps and CI/CD
- AWS knowledge
The role is a permanently remote position, with candidates being able to work anywhere in the UK.
Please apply for immediate consideration if you think the role suits your skill set, and you would like to hear more about the business.