about 1 month ago
DevOps Engineer - Data Analytics
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer - Data Analytics Platform for a permanent position based in Warsaw, Poland.
The DevOps Engineer - Data Analytics will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Platform development- 20%
- Data analytics platform components maintenance – 20 %
- Architecture development and experiment – 20 %
- Preparing cloud-ready and iac-based solutions– 20 %
- Managing to monitor for the platform – 20 %
The DevOps Engineer - Data Analytics will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- If you have Infrastructure as a code in your DNA,
- If you are the master of containerization and you have at least some experiences with Kubernetes,
- If you have experience in managing distributed systems or large-scale deployments,
- If you have hands-on experience with CI/CD,
- If you are willing to create secure by design solutions,
- If you are familiar with networking.
- Love hacking in python but not afraid of touching Java or Scala and C if you brave enough for low-level optimizations,
- Developing clustering solutions using distributed frameworks. Think of Spark or Flink,
- Worked already with distributed object storage,
- Building batch or streaming data pipelines in the past is a plus,
- Understanding the opensource projects that will make you a guru of efficiency and innovation in the team,
- Good communication skills,
- Strong willingness to learn and improve yourself every day,
- Energy and efficiency.
If you are a skilled DevOps Engineer - Data Analytics you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of international clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.