3 months ago
Exciting opportunity to be part of a Hyper-growth Crypto firm. A well-funded, stable company that has over 1000 staff globally. They have a very diverse culture and are growing rapidly during these times due to the success of the business, with offices in Singapore, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Australia and Europe.
With 5 million registered users on their own exchange, a visa card, payment app, they have their own ecosystem and are incredibly stable. You will be joining a team of 20 DevOps engineers. They are open to different industry backgrounds, DevOps tech-stack and levels of experience, provided the individual has some experience in AWS. Additionally there is no previous blockchain experience needed provided you are happy to learn with time.
Competitive salary with benefits such as medical insurance, dental insurance and bonus. Should you need flexibility to work form home that is encouraged. A good culture has formed here with a lot of extra curricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc. Do get in touch if you are open to finding out more and would like to have a casual 5 minute chat regarding the role.
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Contribute to system architecture design
- Communicate, escalate and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems are solved
- Improve system and security monitoring throughout our trading platform
- Work closely with the senior system engineer to influence decision making and implementation efforts
- Define and implement security tooling to monitor and identify threats of supported blockchain for the organisation
- Review and propose configuration of blockchain software and network setup of nodes running the blockchain software
- Develop and share with others on security threats of various blockchain technology.
- Experience in deploying in AWS
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc)
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining logging tools (ElasticSearch, Kibana, etc)
- Experience in developing and deploying infrastructure as code (Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, etc)
- Good understanding of traditional security ops areas of expertise: Linux, Networking, Firewall, IDS/IPS
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis