4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global product business headquartered in Singapore.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team building an automated, modern development infrastructure that is robust and can scale to support our client’s software development operation.
- Establish the cloud-backend and automation services for CI/CD workflow, continuous testing and tools development
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify technical direction to improve development process
- Develop tools, plug-ins and solutions to streamline workflow using AWS, Docker, Jenkins
- Indepth experience in devOps, micro-services and cloud backend operations
- Experience managing large scale build and deploy infrastructure, capacity planning and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Python or Shell, AWS, SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experienced using GitLab, GitHub for merge strategies and release management
- Must hold Singaporean PR.
- Must have strong Mandarin proficiency (verbal and written) for team collaboration and technical documentation