Atlanta or Remote
$180,000 - $220,000
about 2 months ago
Atlanta or Remote
My client is a leading financial technology and bank holding company. A major player in the prepaid debit card space, my client is looking to add talented individuals to there already established and well recognized Information Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual to join a cloud-based platform to better serve customers and partner. environment and demonstrate learned cloud technologies and coding abilities.
They are seeking passionate, experienced individuals who are seeking a new challenge and opportunity to grow and acquire new skills.
- Promote and communicate best practices for public cloud application development
- Identify and develop process improvement to enhance customer and client satisfaction
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of successful design and implementation of local network architecture
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships across a legion of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi directional work environment
- Extensive Knowledge of the public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to read and write code (Ruby, C#, C++, Python, Java)
- Experiences with Terraform or other Infrastructure as a Code tools (Ansible, Salt, Cloudformation)
- Experience with technical leadership in the development of a highly complex cloud system
- Ability to spread the knowledge of tooling and capabilities needed to enable our cloud first strategy
- Strong knowledge of Scripting languages (Groovy, Bash, Powershell)
- Experience working with the Docker or Kubernetes
Must have 2+ years with direct reports
Must have 5+ years of software engineering experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field