$125,000 - $175,000
3 days ago
My client is a new emerging software provider out of Orlando, Florida. Exclusively working in the public sector, my client is providing the power of cloud computing, data science and AI with the goal of building safer and smarter communities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a management oriented individual to join an environment and demonstrate learned cloud technologies and project management skills.
Constantly trying to change the status quo, my client is seeking passionate, intelligent, and hardworking individuals to add their skills to an ever-changing market.
- Promote and communicate best practices of the company’s core values
- Identify and develop process improvement to enhance customer and client satisfaction
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of successful design and implementation of IT cloud strategy for current and future needs of the organization
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships across a legion of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi directional work environment
- Extensive Knowledge in Amazon Web services (AWS) or other major public clouds (Certifications preferred)
- Administer oversight for IT infrastructure initiatives through cost-effective and creative technology solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and any other containerization tools
- Provide leadership and direction to the
- Experiences with Terraform or Cloudformation as well as other Infrastructure as a Code tools
- Experience with technical leadership in the development of a highly complex cloud system
- Ability to spread the knowledge of tooling and capabilities needed to enable our cloud first strategy
- Extensive knowledge and experience with high level scripting languages such as Ruby and Python
- Proficiency within database administration, system administration and SQL
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, network operations or related field (Master’s preferred)
5+ years of experience with public cloud platforms
2+ years of leadership experience