about 1 month ago
DevSecOps Engineer - Data Analytics
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer - Data Analytics Platform for a permanent position based in Warsaw, Poland.
The DevSecOps Engineer - Data Analytics will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure secure development and component integration – 20%
- Perform threat analysis within DAP architecture – 20 %
- Perform active security checks within dap-20%
- Maintain secure ci/cd pipelines- 20%
- Address and eliminate security vulnerabilities during design and development-20%
The DevSecOps Engineer - Data Analytics will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You have a strong security mindset,
- You have an in-depth understanding of security concepts and risks on all levels of the application stack,
- You have hands-on experience in building secure solutions - either from an architect or engineering perspective,
- You have hands-on experience using identity tokenization and underlying standards (SAML, oath, Kerberos),
- You are familiar with Security Knowledge Framework and OWASP,
- You have great skills in scripting languages, e.g., Python,
- You have experience with deployment and provisioning automation tools e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, CI/CD,
- You know authentication and authorization solutions (LDAP / Kerberos / PAM).
- Security-related certificates,
- Bash scripting and Linux systems administration,
- Affinity with Advanced Analytics, Data Science and Data Engineering,
- Other programming languages: scripting (Ruby, Groovy or other) or statically typed languages (Java, C++, Go or other).
Data Security: ● Keycloak with OIDC ● Apache Ranger ● HashiCorp Vault ● oAuth/Kerberos Execution: ● Docker / Kubernetes / Openshift Processing: ● Apache Spark ● Apache Flink ● Apache Airflow Storage: ● Ceph (S3) ● Apache Kafka ● PostgreSQL ● Apache Cassandra (and other noSQL DBs) ● Apache Druid ● Apache Avro ● Apache Parquet Programming: ● Golang, ● Scala ● Python ● ReactJS
If you are a skilled DevSecOps Engineer - Data Analytics Platform you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of international clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.