about 2 months ago
Functions Of This Role Include
- The Incident Response Manager would be responsible for a team of 4-8 incident response analysts.
- Effectively work with team to understand and prepare situational awareness reports for program management and federal staff
- Define protocols and mature ‘playbooks’ of operational response to cyber threats
- Lead/support on-site investigations, forensics, and provide mobile device support.
- Participate regularly in IR working group sessions. Collaborate across organizational lines and develop depth in your desired cyber discipline and/or technologies.