about 1 month ago
- Lead investigations as an Incident Commander, liaising with key stakeholders and more junior team members, producing high quality oral and written work product and presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Investigate network intrusions and other cyber security breaches to determine the cause and extent of the breach, including host-based analysis, network and log analysis and malware reverse engineering.
- Support the mentorship and technical development of team members, to ensure appropriate development of skills and continued innovation.
- Research, develop, and recommend hardware, software, methods and protocols, maintaining proficiency with industry standard tools and practices in Incident Response.
- Perform peer review and quality checks on work product from other colleagues.
- Conduct threat hunting activities.
- Participate in an array of digital forensics and cyber-crime response efforts as required.
- Monitor for potential compromise, intrusion, deficiency, significant event, or threat to the security posture.
- Champion and maintain standard operating procedures and other technical documentation.
- Project X. Project X is whatever you see as an important project that we should focus on. Being at Juniper is not just about executing on assigned tasks but seeing opportunities for improvement and driving that improvement. You are empowered to make lasting change.