Los Angeles, CA
about 1 year ago
Digital Banking Analyst
A large bank located near Manhattan Beach, CA is building a digital banking customer platform and seeks multiple Digital Banking Analysts. This role sits in a new function of the bank and will report directly to the Head of Digital Banking.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and provide pending case resolution to meeting service level agreement (SLA) to ensure excellent customer service
- Track and document customer contacts into CRM application and systems
- Use critical thinking skills to assess and decision account application based on various data points and information provided by bank tools
- Assist prospect customers through incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails to collect and validate information to help complete online account applications in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle, research and resolve phone inquiries/requests from customers. Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries.
- Assist with making updates department standard operation procedures (SOP) document, forms, and procedures under the guidance of the direct report and other senior managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, IT, or other related industry
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales related role required
- Ability to quantify data using Microsoft Excel or other related platforms
- Minimum 1 year of financial operation experience in Online Banking and Mobile Banking is preferred
- Knowledge of Retail Banking products such as Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Certificate of Deposit, is a plus
If you or anyone in your network is interested, please apply directly!