$140K - $170K
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a top tier bank looking to bring on a Digital Controls and Governance Lead to drive execution of Digital governance, commensurate with evolving risk profiles, global footprint and corporate and regulatory expectations.
In this role you will:
- Execute governance responsibilities for the Digital arm of the bank and support compliance with corporate program requirements
- Maintain accountability and collaborate across lines of defense to design, implement and monitor a control environment that effectively mitigates key risks inherent to digital assets products and be a catalyst for positive change and continuous improvement
- Manage a variety of key deliverables across all initiatives, as needed, supporting global teams
In this role you will need:
- Knowledge of financial services and 7+ years of assurance experience, including expertise in technology and cyber controls, digital assets products and regulatory compliance
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking capability
- Excellent presentation, communications and influencing skills
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646) 349-5998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.