about 1 month ago
My client is a digital consultancy, and they are looking to hire a manager/senior manager for their innovative customer experience team who are constantly looking to challenge their curious minds and opportunities to go beyond solving problems.
This role would focus on experience in building the target operating model, design thinking concepts, Customer Experience strategy and transformation. They need someone that can help create customer insights and implement strategies to drive business goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the financial services domain and market entry strategy experience. The senior candidate is also required mentor and coach junior staff.
- Help customers solve their problems by providing strategic advices, assisting them to make high level decisions and implementing changes by offering a marketing operating model design, customer experience insights and go to market strategies.
- Host design thinking workshops and innovate customer-centric propositions from market research, customer interviews and focus groups
- Lead quantitative customer market data and analytics inquiries
- Evaluate business opportunities from the data and make strategic business recommendations
- Analyze project status and progress, prepare and present weekly steering reports, assess risks, and manage delays.
- Be a leader to coach and train team members, identifying and supporting on-sell opportunities, and other business development activities
- Bachelor degree or above
- Track working with a focus on the customer strategy, growth strategy, marketing strategy and preferably experience in product design/development
- Out of the box problem solver and structured thinker, and comfortable with a hypothesis driven approach
- Capability to merge robust commercial and analytical skills with a style of creativity to develop powerful propositions that clients has confidence in launching