4 months ago
Digital Marketing Specialist (E-commerce)
In this role, you create maximum service impact and digital engagement for our existing customers. This is a full-time opportunity based in Amsterdam.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (Dutch/English) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the online service. This means that you feel responsible for all services that business customers can and want to request or use: (think of applying for business cards for internet banking, adjusting access and authorizations within my environment or changing business addresses.)
- You advise and convince stakeholders and management about optimizing and improving the digital customer journey.
- You implement improvements through continuous optimizations (e.g., A/b testing) of online pages and funnels.
- You analyse (speech and web data), you spar with various experts (seo and copy experts, media agency) for the right language and findability, analyse your pain points, opportunities and remove digital barriers.
- You devise the ideal digital solution to make our services discoverable and visible to our customers
- You advise and convince stakeholders where necessary about optimizing and improving the digital customer journey
- You coordinate with stakeholders about priorities, and you prepare the implementation, in terms of resources and communication.
- You manage and optimize customer service journeys and digital service processes
- You initiate, analyze and implement, coordinate and evaluate marketing communication campaigns
- Examples of your work are coordinating campaigns for replacing or applying for new (business) cards or opening an additional business account via Internet banking. But also stimulating digital contact options such as Chatbot Anna, Live Chat or Image Banking.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (Dutch/English) will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You work at HBO/WO level with a study background in, for example, communication, marketing or business administration
- At least 5 years of work experience in a digital marketing or e-commerce environment, preferably in a commercial setting
- Experience in working from digital customer journeys and preferably with behavioural design methodologies
- You have highly developed analytical skills: you can interpret and translate data in a complex environment, and you know how to translate results into concrete solutions
- You are persuasive. You know how to deal with stakeholders with different interests and you are able to get people moving
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, verbally and in writing
· We offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself, to work flexibly and plenty of room to grow
· An informal and ambitious working atmosphere where we just go to the office in sneakers.
· Including a benefit budget with which you can buy flexible employment conditions (including extra vacation days, a bicycle and telephone)
· An annual salary growth of up to 7% based on your development
· An additional personal development budget of €1,000 per year, which you can freely use for your development
· An annual public transport subscription, valid throughout the Netherlands for all public transport
If you are a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.