about 1 month ago
We have partnered with a banking client that is looking for a Digital Payments Product Manager. They will be responsible for identifying, launching, and maintaining innovative products delivered through various channels inclusive of mobile, on-line, and APIs. The Product Manager – Digital Payments will be responsible for B2C and P2P introduction of Zelle digital payments in addition to introduction of the overall Real Time Payments strategic initiative which also includes B2B payments. This position can be in either Phoenix or Las Vegas, but is not remote.
- Responsible for the full lifestyle management of assigned products including development, maintenance, enhancements, and exit
- Performs market research to monitor trends and make relevant recommendations to product suite and pricing strategy
- Lead research and analysis for the design, development, and implementation of new products and modification and enhancements to existing products
- Develop business cases, obtain approvals, monitor results and effectiveness of service delivery, and perform ongoing analysis as required
- Develop and distribute appropriate communication and performance reporting to stakeholders and management
- Partner with Marketing, Operations, and Affiliate banks to establish and review product pricing and product profitability
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to the sales, delivery, and implementation of assigned products
- Oversee the conversion of customers into new and existing product lines
- Responsible for ensuring product suite is compliant with applicable banking laws and regulations
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Banking, or in Financial Services, or Financial Technology industry experience is required
- 4-6 years of direct experience in financial services product management to include digital channels and payables, strongly preferred
- Prior experience with API development required
- Prior experience in developing and launching new digital payment products inclusive of Zelle, strongly preferred
- Experience working with client facing mobile and online channels preferred
- Experience with vendor management required
- Experience with FIS and Fiserv systems not required, but strongly preferred
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395