Cardiff - Remote
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a consultancy that is looking for a Digital Strategy Consultant for a 5-month project.
We are looking for someone who has experience within the public sector and transformation projects and available to start mid-July.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Digital, Head of ICT, and Chief Operating Officer
- Design and deliver a series of workshops with the aim of capturing ideas and concepts before synthesizes the outputs and incorporating them into the draft strategy
- Offer advice on producing a draft digital strategy, based on sector-related experience and previously successful engagements
- Give clear guidance on what content should be included to ensure the strategy is robust and achievable
- Engage with the key stakeholders, including trustees if required, across a number of departments to ensure a holistic approach is taken
- Help write the digital strategy, building upon previous work and research, and deliver a clear roadmap for transformation