$170,000 - $180,000 + Bonus
24 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting Digital Bank that is looking for a Digital Tagging and Analytics Manager who will be a proactive and collaborative individual who is curious, analytical, and devoted to the customer and will have a strong digital background with experience in using Google tools to an advanced level.
- In-depth technical management of web analytics and tagging tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Regular review and maintenance of analytics tracking. Review all traffic sources that are being recorded correctly in each view and amend filters and classifications to maintain data integrity
- Be responsible for the management of GTM updates, tag reviews, and testing for each sprint release
- Work closely with Developers, Marketing, and Product Managers to scope, design, develop, and implement digital data collection initiatives and new marketing technologies
- Owning development, maintenance, and providing reporting to the Marketing team, translating data sets into clear and actionable reports, as well as linking data sources to tools such as Power BI and the Google 360 suite
- Owning how we share information and data with social and marketing platforms to optimize our performance and drive growth
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices and data privacy changes and driving this expertise and best practice across teams
- Intermediate knowledge of GTM features (variables, tags, triggers, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of tracking methods (data layers, tracking objects, etc.)
- Ability to read basic JS (for loops, accessing nested object properties, basic browser APIs, etc.)
- Ability to write basic JS desired but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven analytics experience working for hands-on with cross-functional squads of developers, Marketers, and product managers.
- Working knowledge of digital data collection and data quality principles
- Approachable and collaborative, you’re open to feedback and ideas
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in an environment where impact and speed of execution are paramount
- Highly motivated by A/B testing and segmenting: you can break things down easily to recommend tests at both the audience and technical levels.
- Prior experience setting up and managing data feeds in a multichannel environment
- Knowledge and awareness of US data and compliance laws for use of consumer data and digital tracking and remarketing
- Experience using analytical tools such as Tableau or Looker and bringing together data and learning from different sources
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, email@example.com or (619) 332-6398