We are partnered with a Global Advisory and leading Technology Firm focused exclusively on Financial Risk Management that is seeking a Director of Accounting Advisory to join their Denver and Pennsylvania teams.
This is a hybrid opportunity in Littleton, CO or Kennett Square, PA
- Lead strategic projects for clients looking to implement hedge accounting- create an optimal hedge accounting program that aligns with economic objectives
- Manage a portfolio of clients and advise hedging strategies, run/analyze effective tests, create journal entries/financial statement disclosures, draft hedge designation memos, and provide overall management and audit support.
- Have an excellent understanding of hedge accounting and the underlying economics of interest rates, foreign currency, and more
- 7+ years of public accounting audit or accounting advisory
- Bachelors in Accounting, CPA
- Passion for technical accounting, research, and applying US GAAP and/or IFRS accounting standards
- Experience in ASC 815/ASC 820 and/or IFRS 9/IFRS 13 preferred
- Experience auditing and advising on capital market transactions- preferred
- Related industry experience- preferred
- Strong attention to detail, and strong communication skills