6 months ago
- The Anti-Bribery and Corruption Director role will lead staff in the development and implementation of compliance solutions to reduce risk at a strategic level. You will provide oversight for all partnerships and stakeholders within the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all regulatory reviews on state and federal compliance, recommending actions to insure full company compliance.
- You will identify solutions at a strategic level on compliance matters for project/product initiatives.
- Identify potential regulatory impacts on the companys business and provide compliance adherence.
- Manage all regulatory relationships, providing regular feedback.
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years industry related work experience.
- Legal experience is a plus.
- Proven experience within an Anti-Bribery & Corruption management role.