10 days ago
Our client is a highly recognized and reputable organization, known as a leading developer, publisher, and marketer in the entertainment industry. With Headquartered operations based in NY, the environment promotes creativity, individual and team growth opportunities, and innovation.
- Working with development teams and leadership to remediate vulnerabilities found
- Develop and incorporate processes into the development of a secure SDLC
- Remaining technical and involved in security assessments (code review, fuzzing, and testing)
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior/senior members of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity news, hacking trends, and cheating techniques
Qualities in you:
- 7+ years of experience in software security or application security related environment
- 3+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Experience with secure SDLC
- Understanding of web services architecture and tech.
- Fluency and strong understanding of C# / .NET and c++ are preferred