6 months ago
As a business development and relationship management professional, for this global management consulting business, you will support the advisory teams in identifying business opportunities and conducting related business development activities. In addition, you will work with technology advisory and delivery teams to promote the company’s solutions and services to existing and potential clients.
- Identify and originate business opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Lead go-to-market activities to promote the company’s Technology advisory and delivery services.
- Manage client-facing activities (e.g. discussion meetings and proposal presentations).
- Work with the solution teams to prepare and present technical and commercial proposals.
- Manage relationships with clients, industry partners and vendors to understand key trends and demand for technology solutions and services in the market.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in Consulting / IT services industry
- Technology savvy, and direct experience with technology solution delivery services for advanced technologies (e.g. Cloud, Micro-service Architecture, Blockchain, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Hands-on experience leading business development activities with a demonstrable track record in building successful, long-term, client relationships.
- Hands-on experience working with Financial Services sector clients (banking, insurance, capital markets, asset management etc.) at senior level is very strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Bachelor’s degree , or higher, in IT, Engineering or Business