New York City
$Commensurate with Experience$
11 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a tier 1 US bank to bring on a Director of Capital Markets Audit and to provide a robust controls program on the bank's front-to-back trading processes for North America.
Reporting to the Global Managing Director, you will play a key role in the development and implementation of an internal audit plan to critically assess the firm's capital markets businesses, in addition to such areas around conduct risk and ethics in the bank's trading functions.
You will support your stakeholders as a trusted but critical advisor, and as such your opportunity to impact change and drive performance will be immense.
As such, it is critical that you possess:
- 12+ years' internal audit experience gained in a complex investment bank or financial services organization
- Excellent capital markets product knowledge across such areas as E-Trading, Fixed Income, Commodities, FX / Derivatives, Equities, Investment Banking
- Proven track record of leading and managing direct reports, as well as guiding more junior staff members to the "next level" of their careers
- Interpersonal gravitas and a direct manner - your internal and external stakeholders are senior, and operate on a global level
- Relevant certifications such as CPA, CIA, CFSA, FRM
To register your interest, please submit your resume/CV to Vickie Chan via the below link or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, our client is committed to hiring amidst the COVID-19 crisis - this is an essential hire for them and as such they are prepared to interview and onboard individuals remotely during this time period. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.