$230k - $250k base
Director, Capital Markets Testing
about 1 month ago
We're working with a well-known banking institution that is looking for a Senior Testing Director to join their global banking and Capital Markets Compliance.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and execution of the compliance testing, continuous testing, and reporting programs within an assigned region in accordance with the Compliance Testing Plan.
- Directing the planning, execution, and reporting of compliance testing reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals.
- Serving as a testing owner for complex reviews, analyze report findings, and recommend appropriate interventions where needed.
What they're looking for:
- 15+ years of compliance testing experience, including 8-10+ years' managerial experience
- Strong management experience and building out a testing function
- Extensive global compliance and audit-related experience, and strong knowledge of business processes and IT technologies utilized in the Financial Services Industry
- Possess strong project management, budgeting, and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, and exhibit initiative and intuitive thinking
For more information get in touch with me at email@example.com