This pharmaceutical company has a robust pipeline of drug candidates, all discovered in-house, to address large unmet medical needs in cancer and other diseases. We are seeking a Director of Clinical Development to lead the Oncology clinical trials, and to help build their Oncology Clinical Development team.
This position will report into the Vice President of Oncology Clinical Development. We are seeking candidates excited to work in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working across multiple Oncology therapeutic areas.
About the Role
- Function as medical expert on multiple clinical development programs
- Provide medical and scientific expertise into clinical development and protocol writing activities
- Serve as expert medical and scientific point of contact for regulatory and ethics committee interactions
- Serve as medical monitor on relevant clinical trials
- Build, train, and mentor the Oncology Clinical Development function as we grow
- MD, PhD or PharmD
- 3+ years of clinical experience at a pharmaceutical, CRO or biotechnology company
- Medical Affairs experience a plus
- Oncology and Immuno-oncology
- BLA/NDA experience is a plus
As a Clinical Development market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Biotechs and Pharmaceutical companies up and down the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Karina Nurmberg: email@example.com | 619.350.6249