Southern California (flexibility due to COVID-19)
7 months ago
Exciting opportunity to lead the growing Clinical Operations team in a market-leading company with a robust clinical oncology portfolio. As Director of Clinical Operations, you will be responsible for the development and oversight of multiple clinical trials. With excellent financial standing and room for growth, this company is bringing in the best and brightest in the market.
- Oversight of clinical operations across all sites, including site selection and management and recruitment/enrollment
- Selection and oversight of CROs and other vendors
- Develop and implement internal policies and procedures in accordance with GCP to ensure quality and timely results
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide senior management with regular updates on progress and results
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences required
- Advanced degree (Masters, PharmD, or PhD) preferred
- 7+ years Clinical Operations experience within the biopharma industry
- Proven Oncology Drug Development success
- Excellent scientific writing
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment
If you are a thought leader looking for an exciting opportunity with room for growth, this is the role for you.
My team and I are working on a number of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.