12 months ago
My client is a small biotech company, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of a leading pharmaceutical group in China, that is driven by an oncology- dominated portfolio. They are seeking a Director of Clinical Operations to lead several early phase studies under the direction of senior managment.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with key stakeholders in creating and driving clinical operations strategy and execution of clinical trials (Phase 1-3) per defined timelines and budgets.
- Act as project lead to oversee and manage clinical operational activities with CROs, third-party vendors, consultants and internal personnel to successfully execute the portfolio of clinical trials across one or multiple compounds and corresponding indications under development.
- Oversee study start up, conduct and close out activities, including site feasibility, qualifications and site initiations, as well as investigator meetings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in science or health related field, advanced degree is preferred
- 7-10 years of hands on clinical trial management experience
- Understanding of clinical development within one or more phases of trials (Phase I thorugh IV)
- Bilingual in Chinese and English Preferred