10 months ago
Global pharmaceutical company who has had a tremendous amount of growth is looking to hire a very senior level individual within their compliance function.
This role will provide guidance to senior executives across the broader business, lead the company's innovation unit, and offer the opportunity to become more dynamic as a compliance professional.
- Develops, implements and manages compliance systems including: drafting and communicating policies; developing and implementing compliance training; corrective action, and reporting to senior management on compliance issues.
- Assesses training needs for business groups, develops training plans, and collaborates with appropriate individuals to develop training content, acting as subject matter expert for business area.
- Leads and provides direction to team of Compliance professionals providing business partner support within the function.
- Recommends and ensures completion of CAPAs resulting from monitoring of key business activities within Medicine & IU, including providing regular reports as needed on trended monitoring findings to appropriate Compliance and business leadership, identifies areas of training opportunity based on monitoring findings, leads the development and implementation of this training.
- Collaborates with personnel responsible for auditing plans to execute the auditing plan, including developing and executing action plans for identified CAPAs (Corrective and Preventative Actions) and monitoring established controls after implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-10 years' experience in pharma compliance
- 1-3 yeats' leadership experience
- Medical or R&D compliance is preferred