8 months ago
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases. They are focused on the development and commercialization of novel, targeted inhaled therapies for patients with high unmet needs battling orphan lung diseases.
This role will be based at our Bridgewater, New Jersey headquarters location.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director, Corporate Compliance.
This is a non-supervisory position at this time and may change as the Global Compliance function grows.
- Implement and manage day-to-day operations for the hiring of healthcare professionals including process development, software implementation, fair market value, and lifecycle management
- Implement and manage US transparency program with scalability to global, including oversight of outsourced reporting vendor
- Support policy and process development, updates and translations as assigned along with any training or communications
- Partner with the US, EU and Japan businesses to provide operational guidance and support as needed
- Provide guidance and support to US business
- Identify continuous improvement activities to continue to enhance and grow the Compliance function
- Lead remediation efforts as needed, resulting from compliance monitoring and auditing qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Compliance certification is a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in Corporate Compliance for a pharmaceutical or biotech company
- Knowledge of US and global compliance regulations, laws and standards
- Experience working globally (EU, Japan)
- Experience in engaging healthcare professionals' processes
- In-depth knowledge of US transparency laws and reporting processes
- Experience in developing and implementing compliance processes and software
- Experience in continuous improvement for compliance programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Domestic and international travel may be required occasionally (5-10%)
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace