New Jersey, USA
11 months ago
A growing biotech company is looking to hire for an extremeley exciting position within their compliance funciton. This role will help to build out their compliance platform as they move towards hitting their highly agressive forecast for growth.
This role will primarily offer compliance guidance on a global basis, and has potential to turn in to a supervisory role.
- Implement day to day operations for HCP hiring process, inclusive of process development, software implementation, fair market value, and lifecycle management
- Implement transparency program for the Americas, eventually scaling to global.
- Assists with policy development
- Bachelors Degree, Advanced Degree is preferred, Compliance Certification is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in Corporate Compliance
- In depth knowledge of transparency laws and reporting
- Experience developing and implementing compliance processes and software sucg as HCP hiring software or third party due diligence