8 months ago
- Take ownership of delivery-stage client engagement and large-scale project management including P&L, risk, client expectation and satisfaction, changes of scope or cost, resource planning etc.
- Assess key clients’ business needs and identify opportunities for engagement.
- Be the ‘go-to’ expert resource in your field and internal recommendations for cross-selling and cross-departmental delivery.
- Conduct regular reviews of client business performance in order to devise and recommend new business opportunities.
- Oversee and manage the quality and scope of projects.
- Develop strategy and engagement plans to ensure high-quality, timely, delivery and ancillary services such as training materials and stakeholder assessments etc.
- 12+ years’ experience in large scale solution development projects (i.e. several thousand man-days or to lead a team of 30+ members), preferably from a consulting background
- Proven successful track record on managing project(s) and extensive knowledge in any one of the below areas – SAP, Cloud, Blockchain, e-commerce, SFDC, CRM solutions, data Analytics, digital solutions such as website, mobile apps insurance related platforms, AI-powered solutions, digital transformation.
- Strong technical background, preferably with experience in systems development such as Java / C# / .NET / DevOps / mobile
- Extensive project / programme management experience
- Both Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge
- Confident, proactive, corporately presentable, flexible to work under dynamic working environment
- Proven leadership and senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command in English and Cantonese and/or Mandarin is essential
- Certification in PMP, PSM, CSM, Scrum Master is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline.