Competitive Salary, Bonus and Package
3 months ago
Our client, a multi-national Financial Services Organization, requires a Director to join their Enterprise Technology – Infrastructure Audit Team, on a full-time basis. This position is open in various locations.
As a Director within Enterprise Technology Infrastructure Audit you will be assisting in the build-out of high performing teams, playing a client facing role interacting with business partners and regulators, and assisting in the execution on the Audit Plan.
You will be over seeing a team of between 7-12 employees, providing independent testing and auditing got the Group. The Group is responsible for information and cyber security, infrastructure, IT governance and operational risk.
As a Director within the Group you will be expected to work collaboratively with other audit teams to ensure comprehensive coverage, whilst demonstrating a proven depth and breadth of knowledge within technology, security and operational space.
As a Director within Enterprise Technology Infrastructure Audit you will be:
- Managing 7-12 staff and accountable for assessing controls and risks that fall within the teams audit remit, including any resource management
- Lead internal audit employees and provide guidance on audit plans to ensure coverage, execution and reporting is in line with audit methodology
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal leaders, stakeholders and other third parties/ regulators
- Ensuring a risk-based mentality is maintained and executed on, within internal audit guidelines
- Leading a team with integrity, encouraging staff to operate to a high-level, undertaking appraisals and providing feedback as well as promoting good workplace culture
As a Senior IT Risk Analyst you will require:
- A minimum of eight years’ experience within information technology, audit or risk; leading teams covering risk identification, mitigation and management
- A minimum of two years’ leadership experience
- Big bank of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- CISSP, CISA or CRISC, CPA or similar
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.